Parenting is a full time and sometimes exhausting job. Parents want the best for their children!
The modern day parent faces a number of challenges in raising children in today’s society. Teenagers are afforded increasing amounts of freedom from very young ages and, in many cases, they ignore the consequences of the choices they make.
The decision to hire an investigator to investigate your is a personal one and is not the right choice for everyone. You have the right to know what your child is doing and we operate on the thought of “pry now or cry later”. Teen investigations are very sensitive matters and we keep all the information strictly confidential between us and the parents only unless otherwise discussed!
Some reasons parents choose to hire an investigator to investigate their teen include:
- Suspicions that their child is engaging in illegal or illicit activities
- Concerns they are going somewhere they have been instructed not to
- To confirm their teens activities
- Monitor their teens driving and other related activities
- Assist with drug testing their teens
- Conduct searches in the homes for signs and evidence of drugs
- To conduct background checks on their teens friends
Contact On Demand Investigations and we will be glad to help you!
One of the common questions we get not just for teen cases but any cases is can I just do this on my own? Stay tuned, we will dedicate a blog post this week on why you really should hire a PI!
Another related question we get often is what sort of things can I do on my own, here are a few but again stay tuned for our post on why you really should leave this work to the licensed Private Investigators!
There are many laws and regulations surrounding installing spyware on phones and computers and GPS systems on vehicles.
We would be happy to discuss your options and help guide you with best practices, give us a call: 863-267-6827